Sunday 11 September 2011

1:49 AM

as the title suggests it's 1:49 but by the time i finish writing it's probably going to be later/earlier, depending on how you look at it, the topic of this blog, well there really isn't one, just felt like writing one. been spending a lot of time editing my manuscript lately, for all that don't know i was nearly published twice now, so i hope the next time i will be lucky enough to see yes on the letter. was thinking of creating a theme blog in the point of view of the character just for fun, might get the word out a bit, but seeing the raging success this one has had (4 views!!!!) I'm not sure it will matter anyway, then there is the worry that some one will up and pinch my idea and then I'll be majorly pissed, but again likely hood of that happening, is about zero %, OK well now I've yapped on a bit i think it's sleep time night/ morning all

shan :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment