Tuesday 6 September 2011

Random questions

So i was editing my profile and the best random question came up, and well i had just the most awesome answer, but little did i know they wanted you to answer it in 400 characteristics, how the hell are you meant to give a decent answer in that i mean come on! so i thought i would blog it instead save wasting my awesome answer, so here it is....
You're trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. Describe how you will escape.
Well first off if you were trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky why the hell would you escape, i mean come on there is just hours of fun right at your fingertips. But i guess if i had to escape i would first play with the slinky, coz there amazing! And secondly i would use my super mad Bear Grills survival skills and somehow MacGyver a rope using the slinky and my clothes. Then i would train the goat to do my bidding and i would send him to get help which he totally would because he loves me and he’s a goat and goats are awesome like that, then i would be rescued. Problem solved :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment