Thursday 7 June 2012

Argh... The wait is killing me!

Well it official I am driving everybody I know insane. But I can't be blamed for my extreme excitement. My book is currently in the editing stages and I wish they would hurry up! As you can probably tell by some of my other posts that I sometimes write without re reading, before posting, and then laugh my arse off when I do actually re read my posts. But when I’m writing, well I do the same the same thing, only I go back and re read it a million times, before forcing my friends to do the same so it tends to be of a much better quality. I wish I could skip a head a few weeks to the actually making it into a book stage and get this horrible wait over with! But beggars can't be choosers I guess.



On a non-related note it is exam time and I am sooo sick of studying. I find it really funny around this time of the year I can always find something better to do. I just re read the entire Vampire academy series and started on the Sookie Stackhouse series. Also my PlayStation is looking really fun and seeing how I haven't played the damn thing since I got it just before Christmas I’m suddenly rather addicted to grant theft auto. Also been cracking down on editing and still have managed to fit study in... (Somehow) maybe not as much as I should though :s

No comments:

Post a Comment