Sunday 17 June 2012

The Fun Bus

So went on the Fun Bus for the first time Friday night. The Fun Bus or Party Bus is, like the name suggests, a bus that you can hire for parties. It drives around to four different bars, each in which you spend like an hour, then back on the bus to the next one. A plus side even though bars aren’t always the most exciting places, especially on a Friday night in Tassie! But at each one of the bars you got a free drink, which is never a bad thing. The bus it's self is amazing fun! There are three dance (as the bus driver called them) poles; and by dance I of course mean stripper poles. I was kinda disappointed that the pole didn't come with a hunky man ready to slip down to his socks but I guess we can't have the best of all worlds. The music was good and if you have every tried to dance on a moving bus, having poles for balance is an excellent idea, not to mention just plain fun!


It actually inspired me and my friend to take pole dancing lessons, which sadly isn’t as sexy as it might sound. It’s a fitness course that uses pole dancing. Seeing it is really hard, and judging by how every muscle in my entire body was killing me when I woke up Saturday morning, it’s a hell of I work out! And it just sounds a hell of a lot more awesome than going to the gym. “Sorry guys I, have to go pole dancing tonight L” See hours of conversation there. Not sure if it’ll all be good but hey you only live once, why not learn how to pole dance :P

No comments:

Post a Comment